Established in 1999 Maidstone Properties purchased our first commercial building on the Auckland city fringe and learnt the fundamentals of commercial property.
We quickly established a formula for converting dated office buildings and warehouses into high-end showroom or office space.
Our buildings attracted quality tenants and some of New Zealand’s well known national and international brands – see Clients section.
In 2003 Maidstone built and sold the ‘Mezzanine Apartments’ in Grey Lynn. This building continues to be one of the more successful residential developments and these apartments are sought after.
During some of the toughest market conditions during the GFC, Maidstone was busy with a number of projects. We undertook projects as a ‘fix-it’ for finance company Reesby & Co. These projects all had successful outcomes
- Refurbishment and sell-down of 40 units at ‘Aqua Villas’, Orewa.
- Disposal of 16 apartments at Lighter Quay
- Owner lock and marina at Lighter Quay, Viaduct Harbour.
- Storage King, St Lukes
- Obtain resource consent for subdivision, Millennial Way, Orewa.
- 104 Lot subdivision, Huka Falls, Taupo
Today, Maidstone continues to invest in durable quality developments with two significant projects currently underway - see our New Projects section.